BoXZY, The Desktop MakerSpace — All-in-one 3D Printer, Mill & Laser Engraver …
b2 If last year was the year in which we saw affordability introduced into the consumer 3D printing space via dozens of crowdfunding campaigns, 2015 is the year of the all-in-one hybrid 3D printers. At the tale end of last year, we watched as FLUX … Read more on 3DPrint.com
Four months ago, we visited the offices of Glowforge, a company developing a new kind of 3D laser printer. The Glowforge simplifies laser cutting by moving software to the cloud and making use of smartphone sensors. That both lowers the price and allows for incredible user features that makes the Glowforge extremely easy to use. As Glowforge readies to launch, we check in to check out the final product!
Find out more about the Glowforge at http://glowforge.com/
Shot and edited by Joey Fameli
Music by Jinglepunks
Subscribe for more videos! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=testedcom
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/testedcom
Get updates on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/testedcom
Will Smith http://www.twitter.com/willsmith
Norman Chan http://www.twitter.com/nchan
Joey Fameli http://www.twitter.com/joeyfameli
Adam Savage http://www.twitter.com/donttrythis
Jamie Hyneman http://www.twitter.com/jamienotweet
3d printer that prints Color!, 3d Laser cutting, Virtual Reality, Drawing in a 3d VR world!, and TONS more!
Below is a list of AWESOME stuff I did at CES:
• Glowforge let me try their laser 3d printer which uses a laser cutter / engraver. I can’t wait to work with them more
• Shapify (Artic3d) scanned me and made a digital file of me! Then put me up on a screen at CES! So cool!
• Airwold3d printed a version of me at CES! + has a bunch of awesome classes to teach kids and adults about 3d printing. I might take one sometime soon!
• 3dSystems had some of the coolest 3d creations (full color 3d printing, 3d candy, and extreme detail) + they agreed to print a full color version of me (I’ll make a video when that happens!)
• Polaroid showed off their new multi-color 3d printer
• Holograms and new projection technology was amazing to watch! Shown by Kino-Mo
• 3d pens a few new ones came out with interesting tweaks! + low temp plastics. Stay tuned as I plan to find out more about these and report back!
• Dassault Systems let me draw in a 3d VR world! Which was AMAZING!! I hope to work with them to make some very cool 3d virtual art.
Lots of very cool 3d printer companies showed me how their tech works and told me about all the free open source programs I can use to design 3d models. Also I learned that there are so many types of filament to print with (30+) as well as new kinds of ink based and Resin printers. So cool! I can’t wait to learn more about 3d printing and try out these printers!
A few more 3d printing companies I hung out with and showed in this video: LulzBot, Bee Very Creative, Zeus, MWW, FormLabs, Hatchbox, Flux, Fab Pad, MakerBot + many others!
Thank you to everyone I met at CES for sharing your time and creative/cool products with me. I had a blast 🙂
About My Channel!
I’m a 3d printing pen expert. I love making creative 3d pen creations as well as reviewing the latest 3d printing products + I make videos on 3d pens / printing technology, hair dye, Chalk board cars, Spray Paint Art, How to/DIY, Reviews, and MORE!
Check back on Saturday for my next video! Also, if you like my videos please share them!
Follow me on this stuff too!:
MY WEBSITE: http://officialrainbowgirl.com (for blogs, pictures, and my online store!!) 😀 Come check it out!!
MUSIC I USED IN THIS VIDEO:
DOCTOR VOX – Hero: https://youtu.be/qNuC01Z3lrs