Best budget 3D Printer or Complete Waste of Money? Watch to find out!
The cocoon create 3D Printer made waves in Australia last month as the first 3D Printer to be released by a supermarket chain – ALDI. At only 0 bucks it caught the attention of many and sold out almost instantly.
I like to think I had some part in that – as analysis indicated this machine was indeed a rebrand of the Wanhao Duplicator i3 V2, a proven 3D printer which is a great way of getting started on a budget.
Big thanks to WinPlus for sending me up a Cocoon Create to evaluate and test out. All opinions expressed in this video are my own.
Cocoon Create Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/596559290501665/
– Build Volume – 200 x 200 x 180mm
– Extruder Design – Single Mk10 Extruder for 1.75mm filament
– Heated Build Platform – Aluminium with Buildtak-like surface
– 4 point manual bed level adjustment
– Sheet Metal Chassis
– 60day returns through Aldi and 1yr Limited Australian Warranty
Contact www.cocooncreate.com.au for more information.
Consider supporting Maker’s Muse by using our amazon affiliate links
US – http://amzn.to/1Ym50j1
UK – http://amzn.to/1PJICdR
Or a direct donation through Youtube!
Video Rating: / 5